Saturday, March 10, 2007

Waking up to the world!

Hello all! Let me tell you, after all that sleeping I was doing I am ready to look around and see what's going on in the world.

My big sister Keira (who isnt really all that big-she's just bigger than ME!) has been showing me some of the ropes. She introduced me to Big Hugs which are nice, and she also shares lots of stuff with me. I'm not sure what cookies and chippies taste like but once I have teeth and find out, I'll be sure to report back! I've also discovered that I can smile, and let me tell you folks, smiling is one powerful weapon! Any adult within range is immediately drawn to me and under my control! Muh-hahahaha! Mummy has a box called a camera and has been trying to capture evidence of this power...wait, what is that light? Whoa! I like that flash! Do it again!




No comments: