Thursday, April 12, 2007

Latest Discoveries


Hello! I have made some pretty amazing discoveries recently. First, I have to tell you about these wonderful things called hands. They are attached at the ends of my arms, and they are quite tasty I must say! Have you tried them? Mmmm! They are especially nice as an appetizer. Just whets the appetite.


I have also been able to join in the conversation lately. I'm just getting started so my part in the convo is pretty limited, but I still contribute. I like nice long discussions. I could go on for 10 or 15 minutes on tummy time vs. the johnny jump up. Of course to Mummy and Daddy it just sounds like Oooo, Ahhh, Eeee!


I can laugh, too. I really like to laugh at Keira. She is so funny, and we have lots of fun playing on the floor together. She teaches me all kinds of new things. We've been working on the ABC song. She's got it down perfect, but all I can do are the vowels. One day I'll get it.

No comments: